Since its inception in 2007, Campion and Company has exemplified a profound commitment to its clients by providing a level of service unparalleled by others in the field. Campion has quickly risen to prominence and Tracy Campion herself holds the enviable position as the #1 Broker in Massachusetts since 2001. Campion is a consistent leader in sales, closing over $3.25 Billion in sales to date.
Campion’s sales and marketing efforts are supported by its top-of-the-line staff who research the market carefully, create strategically targeted marketing collateral and stand by a commitment of a 7-days a week agent availability. All of the rapidly growing Campion team recognizes the importance of furthering Tracy Campion’s carefully cultivated reputation for quality, professionalism and – above all – results.
“While molding Campion and Company to be the dominant player in Boston’s high-end real estate market was our initial goal, I still take greater pride in the day to day job of helping my clients, whether it’s to find the perfect home, or sell at the optimum price,” says Campion; “to this day I’m still completely focused on making sure that my clients are 100% satisfied with the results.”
While Boston’s real estate market has grown enormously in value and complexity over the last decade, Campion’s commitment to the needs of its clients remains paramount.
WHY CAMPION & COMPANY?
Tracy Campion has been the #1 Broker in Massachusetts since 2001, outperforming other brokerages in Boston year-over-year. Campion and Company has a profound commitment to its clients, providing an unparalleled level of service seen in its sales and reputation. They are the premier agents for luxury condominiums and single-family homes throughout Boston, representing sellers and buyers in more high-end transactions than any other office.
#1 LUXURY MARKET SHARE
- No one in Boston has completed more luxury developments downtown
- Campion and Company is a consistent leader in sales, closing over $3.25 Billion in sales to date
- Campion and Company has 23% of Boston’s market share for sales above $1.5 million
- Campion and Company has 34% of the market share for $5 million and $10 million sales, nearly double the closest competitor
- Over 32 years of experience and expertise in selling pre-construction luxury residences
- For more than 10 years, Tracy Campion has had the top sales volume per MLS
- Over 1300 luxury new construction residences represented, including One Dalton
- All agents at Campion and Company have the individual expertise needed to efficiently and effectively steer projects through to completion
- Campion and Company has the top luxury market share and the city’s greatest distribution network of discerning homebuyers
- Campion and Company consistently sets the record for condominium prices and PPSF in Boston’s luxury market
- Top-of-the-line staff who research the market carefully, create strategically targeted marketing collateral and stand by a commitment of a 7-days a week agent availability
- While Boston’s real estate market has grown enormously in value and complexity over the last decade, Campion and Company’s commitment to the needs of its clients remains paramount
- Clients choose to work with Tracy for her full-service firm, ethics, experience, and expertise
- Complete and tailored sales and buying experiences to fit your needs in Boston’s competitive environment